Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What could possibly go wrong?

There is nothing really specifically Japanese about this, but I thought this was a great picture...

I'm driving home and I pass by a little soba noodle shop, where I stop at a light. I had to dodge around the propane gas truck which has stopped in front of the Soba shop (The roads here are impossible narrow, thus resupply vehicles simply stop in the road). I pull up next to the truck and notice a policeman directing traffic. This is a little odd, since I already dodged the truck... then I noticed a lineman pulling cable pullies off of the power line directly above the truck full of propane gas... And I'm pulled up next to it...

Of course, nothing happened. But talk about stunning realizations. It was a cute picture, and all I could think about was the headline on Fark.com:

A truck full of propane and a lineman working on live power lines, what could possibly go wrong?

---Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home