Sunday, May 13, 2007

Your Password was incorrect...

For two weeks now I have been trying in vain to try to get in here to post... and for two weeks I haven't succeeded.

Username: MyUserName
Password: MyPassword.

Error: Password is incorrect.

Username: MyUserName
Password: MyOtherPassword...

Error: Password is incorrect.

(A few hours later)

Password: MyHighschoolComputerPassword

Error: Password is Incorrect.

So I go through the recover my password section

Please enter your user name: MyUserName

An email has been sent to your Hotmail.com address.

Good. Well... now I wait.

And Wait...

And Wait...

And Wait...

Okay, something is wrong, it's been an hour and a half...

Maia: In your user name field, did you put your full email address?

Me: Whu?

Username: MyUserName@Hotmail.com
Password: MyPassword

Thank you for logging in!

Wait... you mean you knew MyUserName was a Hotmail address to (Fail) to send me an email... but you need me to type in MyUserName@Hotmail.com to actually log in...?

And... while we are at it... why didn't you tell me my user name was wrong?!?! Why did you let me suffer forever trying to remember my stupid password when my password was right all along?!?!?

I swear, logins and passwords will be the undoing of this society...

---Me@Someplace.in.Japan.near.a.tree.close.to.a.mailbox.next.to.a.cat.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Sobrino! After my accident, finally got back to work with new position, and I have 6 programs I use and each has a different sign-on and password. Glad to have you back. Tio

1:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Tio,

At the hospital, not only does every program have a different sign-on and password, but you also have to change your password every 6 weeks, and once a password has been used, you cannot reuse it ever again. Now tell me the logic in that? It means that I have to carry around a little piece of paper with all my user names and passwords. So much for security, huh?

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just have to be smarter than the equipment you work with...hee he..

-Andi

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home