Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Where in the world is Me-Sandiego?

I'm still alive... and I haven't forgotten about this blog, or the fact that there are loved-ones whom read it from time to time.

I'm just really pushing to meet a deadline at this moment (February 14!) and I have pretty much shut every other system down in order to meet it.

I'll be back very, very shortly with more stories from the Land of the Rising Sun!

Now, I'm back to the very sad duty of finishing up my "Goodbye" note to my third years, I do this every year, but really last years' third years I only knew in passing... this years' third years... well, I've really gotten to know a lot of them and enjoy being with them... I've learned that some of them are real sweet and lovable characters.

I'm really going to miss the little guys...

---Me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home