Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Last Night of the year

Bet you are all wondering where I went... well... I was working on yet another comic... yes, it's my Star Trek comic (I'm not obsessed with Star Trek, I'm obsessed with not quitting another comic 20 pages in).

You can find it here: http://usstamerlane.foxtailgraphics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=492#492

This puts the total pages of comic book done on this story line (Tamerlane) at 20+40+12= 72 complete pages of comic. I'm not going to be happy, though, until I approach the size and scale of Tods Dracula comic (He's on page 200+ and still going). I figure if I can clear 200-some-odd pages of Tamerlane, not drifting off topic, or stopping because I'm bored, or whatever, then I'm capable of taking the "training wheels" off and going back to my original works.

I've spent many years starting projects and not finishing them, I'm so very tired of it. So every page now with this comic is a success for me.

You are, however, free to make fun of me at your leisure. :D

I'd like for folks to read them, though, and give feedback (Pointy-ears notwithstanding) I'm still very serious about my Tamerlane stories, and I work very hard on them, so they should still be entertaining. :D I am putting my soul into the stories... I just can't ever publish them for money... which is okay, I'm not really in a "Money" mode these days... I'm a little... disenchanted with money...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home