Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back I go...

So it's back to the Teachers' room for me!

I have enjoyed my Winter Break, I didn't do a whole lot (Though I did do some cool things, which I'll blog about as soon as I figure out why pictures aren't working here).

What amazes me is that I'm only 3 months from graduation... In fact, tomorrow marks my 9 month anniversary here. It seems so surreal.

My language studies have been lacking seriously, and I'm feeling like my Japanese is slipping, so I'm going to have to hit the books again. I feel like I should be understanding people more, but I'm not, really... So much of what they say is completely lost on me.

It's frustrating.

One thing I have learned, though, my child will definitely be bilingual... it's really hard to pick up a second language, even if you've been studying it off and on for a decade, when you are not a kid...

Anyway, Back I go!

---Me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aabh said...

What about quadlinquilizm? Mal, you'll get dementia 16 years after you die... :)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home