Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pressure (De Do De do de de de do...)

It interesting: I've been working at my job for 9 months. It's a company run by my father and step-mom. It's a great company, and a lot of fun...

Except...

I've noticed that it is putting me under a lot of pressure, I work long days and there is a little bit of interal conflict. It seems that everything I'm writing these days seems to be complain-y, dark or simply depressing.

I can't seem to see the bright side of anything, which is very unlike me.

It's amazing what a little stress and pressure can do to your psyche...

I'll make it a point to find something positive to blog about here in the future!

3 Comments:

Blogger swgarasu said...

Poor Guy, turning into such a grownup... :D
Maybe you should take a couple of days off though?
When's the baby due? I recommend you get a bit of R&R now, because once he comes you probably will not sleep a full night for several months. JD and I slept in shifts, which helped a lot, but we still did not usually get more than 5 hours a night. You get used to it, but still, if you can rest up a bit beforehand it may help save your sanity.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thinking- a little bit of voluntary positivity can do wonders to your present, future and whatever else is waiting to happen. It promises to be fun too and note: VERY VERY infectious!

4:30 AM  
Anonymous yokopeli said...

ガイ
げんきですか?
I'm yoko long time no see.

マライアもげんきですか?

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home